Here you can find my weekly (sometimes bi-monthly 😉 ) workout plans. They are organized into week-long splits, consisting of 6 workouts per PDF. These are completely free of charge.
Currently, I perform hypertrophy, body-building style workouts that I customize to align with my own fitness goals. Needless to say, these workouts are personalized for ME and are not created FOR you but rather shared WITH you. These workouts are a free resource for my community to see what I’m up to at the gym and get ideas for their own workouts.
These are NOT comprehensive guides – I do not explain how to perform exercises, show visuals, or discuss form. The workouts (for the most part) do not build on each other nor is difficulty increased week to week.
At the end of each workout plan is a glossary to define terms I may use in the plan.
Not all of these workouts and exercises will work for your body and your goals.
So what’s my split?
I change my split time to time but am currently enjoying a legs, push, pull split with an added glute-focused day and shoulder & abs day. This means I work lower body 2 days/week and upper body 3 days/week.
For the most part, these workouts are hypertrophy-training-based but some workouts include a functional style burnout.
I try to rest every 2 days of training. So for example, I train Mon & Tues, I rest Wed. REST is important for accomplishing any fitness goal.
Expect the workouts to take between 45-60 min if completed in full.
These workouts do not include warm-ups, cool-downs, any mobility work, activation, or stretching. However, these are very important aspects of my workout routine and are essential, especially with this style of training. Don’t be another stiff, miserable gym bro.
Finally, a big disclaimer: like any workout, perform at your own risk. Not all exercises work for every body. Weight and resistance needs & goals differ from person to person and from day to day. Also, food. Eat it. Be smart, listen to your body, workout in ways that you enjoy.
The Week of Workouts
6 day lifting splits:
- WeekOfWorkouts1 ft. heavy barbell lunges, a mean push-up burnout, lots of lat work, an actual bad ASS glute circuit, and a weighted ab finisher.
- WeekOfWorkouts2 ft. tire flips, time under tension play, conventional deadlifts, pause squats, booty AMRAPs, and a high volume shoulder workout.
- WeekOfWorkouts3 ft. hip thrusts, plyo lunges, bench press, heavy ropes, sumo deadlifts, and the shoulder/ab finisher of doom.
- WeekOfWorkouts4 ft. a quad-dominant leg workout, more bench press, pull-ups, quickie-but-toughie glute workout, and the worst/best ab workout I’ve ever done.
- WeekOfWorkouts5 ft. a killer hamstring superset, a fast-pace push workout, all the cable back work, body-weight booty work, & a shoulder finisher from hell.
- WeekOfWorkouts6 ft. lower body compound lifts, a front raise superset that WILL HURT YOU, all the hip thrusts and band work a lady needs, and a cardio/shoulder/ab circuit workout to finish the week!
- WeekOfWorkouts7 ft. way too many wall sits, a killer chest tri-set, pull-up work, booty work, added cardio burnouts, and TRX ab work.
- WeekOfWorkouts8 ft. front squats, seated shoulder press, MORE pull-up practice, a rower circuit, EZ bar glute work, weighted ab work, and handstand prep!
- WeekOfWorkouts9 ft. lunges, step-ups, a heavy push day, a mean rower machine burnout, mini-band booty work, and a plank party!
- WeekOfWorkouts10 ft. front lunges, the stair master, handstand holds, pull-ups, tire flips, hip thrusts, hamstring curls with a ball (ouch), and a shoulder/ab circuit!
BONUS: Full body workouts
- fullbodyday a complex and fun full body workout that will make you sweat and only take about 30min!
- heavyfullbody a simple-but-sweet full body workout that will hit each major muscle group in an efficient way. Push yourself with the weight for this one and take proper rest time between each set.
Throw these in when you’re feeling bored of your routine, just want to burn a sh** ton of calories, or are too sore to do a heavy lift.
I also create weekly playlists to pair with the workouts. Check them out here.